A New Level of Communication
Cisco Unified Communications Solutions provide multiple points of entry for organizations that wish to take advantage of media-rich unified communications functionality. Each aspect of the total unified communications architecture provides opportunities for enhancing links within the enterprise community. Functionality includes IP telephony, unified client software, presence, instant messaging for business, unified messaging, rich-media conferencing, mobility solutions, and application development.
Organizations of all sizes use Unified Communications to cost-effectively deliver rich-media communications and exceptional customer service. Part of an integrated architecture that also includes secure mobility, the Unified Communications portfolio delivers a host of benefits, enabling you to:
- Communicate productively anytime, anywhere, from any device
- Collaborate across multiple media formats
- Increase business velocity through faster decision-making
- Reach essential people the first time—when and how they are available
Why buy Cisco?
- Cisco provides a portfolio of advanced collaborative media endpoints.
- Cisco products are ideal for knowledge professionals, administrative staff, managers and executive offices.
- Cisco offerings include next generation technology such as Bluetooth, USB integration, high resolution color displays, high-definition voice, business video support with touchscreen access and even WiFi.