Microsoft Enterprise Mobility Suite
The Enterprise Mobility Suite (also known as EMS) is Microsoft’s comprehensive cloud solution for the consumerization of IT and Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) challenges.
Microsoft’s people-centric IT vision helps organizations enable and embrace the consumerization of IT by:
- Enabling your end users to work on the device or devices they love and providing them with consistent and secure access to corporate resources from those devices. Part of the way we do that is by providing a hybrid identity solution, enabled by Azure Active Directory Premium.
- Delivering comprehensive application and mobile device management from both your existing on-premises infrastructure, including Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager, Windows Server, and Active Directory, as well as cloud-based services, including Windows Intune and Windows Azure. This helps to unify your environment. EMS provides mobile device management, enabled by Windows Intune
- Helping protect your data by protecting corporate information and managing risk. EMS provides data protection, enabled by Azure Rights Management service
- Each of these services are included in the Enterprise Mobility Suite.
You can remote wipe data, password protect, encrypt important files and much more using just 3 tools sold as a bundle by Microsoft.
So what’s included?
Monitor employees devices and apps from a single dashboard
- Deliver mobile device and application management across popular platforms: Windows, Windows Phone, iOS, and Android
- Maximise productivity with Intune-managed Office mobile apps and extend mobile application management to line-of-business apps with the Intune app wrapper
- Provide access to corporate resources on devices based upon enrolment and compliance policies
- Simplify administration via a single management console in the cloud with Intune or on-premises through integration with System Center 2012 Configuration Manager
Azure AD Premium
Single sign-on for hundreds of apps
- Cloud-based self-service password reset for your employees
- Group Management, including user self-service management of groups
- Group-based provisioning and access management for hundreds of Software as a Service (SaaS) applications
- Machine learning-driven security reports to show log-in anomalies and other threats
- Rich and robust synchronization of user identities from on-premises directories, including write back of changes
- Reduce risk and support compliance requirements with comprehensive Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA) options
Azure Rights Management
Protect information at the file level
- Deliver information protection in the cloud or in a hybrid model with your existing on-premises infrastructure
- Integrate information protection into your native applications with an easy-to-use software development kit (SDK)
For more information about the individual products, please contact an expert today.